Learn pivot tables in 6 minutes… Pivot tables allow you to automatically summarizes your data… so you can “slice-and-dice” in a million ways. This means you can replace lots of hand-typed summary calculations with more automated reporting. To create a pivot table, select a cell in your table and click “PivotTable” on the “Insert” tab. This works in Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- Newspapers across U.S. decry Trump's media attacks with coordinated editorials
- No Dunk Is Safe | 2017-2018 NBA Season
- Fox News makes error in Aretha Franklin tribute video
- 100 Hindi News Nonstop | August 16, 2018
- Stephen A., Max disagree with Bleacher Report’s list of overhyped NBA players | First Take | ESPN