Learn pivot tables in 6 minutes… Pivot tables allow you to automatically summarizes your data… so you can “slice-and-dice” in a million ways. This means you can replace lots of hand-typed summary calculations with more automated reporting. To create a pivot table, select a cell in your table and click “PivotTable” on the “Insert” tab. This works in Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- Christmas comes early for atheist family who opposed holiday symbols in the classroom | CBC News
- The best tech gifts under $50
- Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards Full Game Highlights | 12.12.2018, NBA Season
- Golden State Warriors vs Toronto Raptors Full Game Highlights | 12.12.2018, NBA Season
- Man held by armed police at UK Parliament – BBC News