Learn pivot tables in 6 minutes… Pivot tables allow you to automatically summarizes your data… so you can “slice-and-dice” in a million ways. This means you can replace lots of hand-typed summary calculations with more automated reporting. To create a pivot table, select a cell in your table and click “PivotTable” on the “Insert” tab. This works in Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- Atiku: I Will Do One Term Only, If Elected President in 2019 – Nigerian News Headlines Today | Breaking Newspapers News
- Breaking 20-20: Watch top 20 news of the day, August 13, 2018
- The National for Sunday August 12, 2018
- Women on inflatable rainbow unicorn rescued from Minnesota lake | Fox News
- News 100 Nonstop | August 11th, 2018