Learn pivot tables in 6 minutes… Pivot tables allow you to automatically summarizes your data… so you can “slice-and-dice” in a million ways. This means you can replace lots of hand-typed summary calculations with more automated reporting. To create a pivot table, select a cell in your table and click “PivotTable” on the “Insert” tab. This works in Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- Lois and Clark Actor Dean Cain Joins the Police Force as a Reserve Officer in Idaho
- Hindi News Bulletin | हिंदी समाचार बुलेटिन – June 22, 2018 (1:30 pm)
- Breaking 20-20: Watch top 20 news of the day, June 22nd , 2018
- Trump throws wrench in GOP immigration push
- Watch Daily News and Analysis with Sudhir Chaudhary, June 21, 2018