Learn pivot tables in 6 minutes… Pivot tables allow you to automatically summarizes your data… so you can “slice-and-dice” in a million ways. This means you can replace lots of hand-typed summary calculations with more automated reporting. To create a pivot table, select a cell in your table and click “PivotTable” on the “Insert” tab. This works in Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- Length of ring and index fingers 'linked to sexuality' – BBC News
- The Best Crossovers of the 2018-2019 NBA Preseason
- Paul Bernardo making parole pitch today | CTV News
- Jayson Tatum Drops Covington! Gordon Hayward Debut! 2018-19 NBA Season
- Lack of Power, Phones Hampering Rescue Efforts After Hurricane Michael – U.S. News & World Report