Learn pivot tables in 6 minutes… Pivot tables allow you to automatically summarizes your data… so you can “slice-and-dice” in a million ways. This means you can replace lots of hand-typed summary calculations with more automated reporting. To create a pivot table, select a cell in your table and click “PivotTable” on the “Insert” tab. This works in Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- Cooper pokes fun at Trump's relationship with Fox News
- Warriors sweep Trail Blazers behind Steph Curry’s triple-double | 2019 NBA Playoff Highlights
- Buttigieg attacks Fox News hosts at Fox News town hall
- Rob Pelinka was saddened by Magic Johnson’s First Take comments | NBA Press Conference
- 10 Students Who Beat the Odds to Win a New York Times Scholarship