DEMONS really are possessing people, warns psychiatrist, as pure evil sweeps over humanity
DEMONS really are possessing people, warns psychiatrist, as pure evil sweeps over humanity
Sunday, June 10, 2018 by: Ethan Huff Tags: antichrist , David Gallagher , demonic possession , demons , evil , exorcism , Exorcist , Pope Francis , possession , psychiatrist , psychiatry , Roman Catholic Church , Satan , Satanic
( Natural News ) An Ivy League-educated psychiatrist is convinced that there’s a growing epidemic of demonic possession in the world today, and that most everyday people now recognize the dark reality of this scary situation.
Dr. Richard Gallagher, who boasts degrees from both Princeton University and Yale University , says that, despite conflicting opinions within mainstream medical science, demonic possession is both real and rampant.
With 25 years of experience under his belt as a private psychiatrist that compliments his two teaching positions at both New York Medical College and Columbia University , Dr. Gallagher believes he holds a unique vantage point in discerning between human and non-human, or satanic, behavior.
He’s also a highly sought-after professional of such things in cases where a determination is being made about the possible need for an exorcism. Having evaluated hundreds of cases of possible demonic possession towards this end, Dr. Gallagher is certain that the phenomenon is legitimate and pressing.
He insinuated to The Telegraph (United Kingdom) during a recent interview that demons know full well how to trick human beings because they possess far more advanced cognitive faculties. They routinely use these mental “smarts” to control the humans they possess, causing many of them to commit atrocities and other evils against other people and lifeforms.
“They’re very, very smart,” Dr. Gallagher is quoted as saying about the beings that occupy the demonic realm. “The intelligence level of a fallen angel, which is what I call them, is far superior to human beings.” Roman Catholic Church seeing huge uptick in cases of demonic possession
Dr. Gallagher’s sentiments align with other recent reports about rising demand for exorcisms in the Roman Catholic Church. The Vatican actually held a training course earlier this year to teach exorcist priests how to handle this influx of demon-possessed humans.
Pope Francis has also commented on the phenomenon, explaining to his followers that Satan is, indeed, “a real being” who’s “roaming the earth to devour souls like a lion.” He wrote back in April that people shouldn’t assume that the devil is just some myth, representation, symbol, figure of speech, or idea. Doing this causes people to let down their guard, he claims, making all of us “more vulnerable.”
Francis also says that priests “should not hesitate” to send people who are suffering from “ genuine spiritual disturbances ” to exorcists. The Rite of Exorcism, he says, is a “delicate and necessary ministry” that should be undertaken with “great care and great prudence.”
According to data from the United States, the number of priests trained in performing exorcisms has increased from a mere 12 about a decade ago to 50 – a more than 300 percent increase. This dramatic jump shouldn’t be ignored, says Dr. Gallagher, who while he’s not alone in his opinions is among a small few who are willing to talk about it professionally.
“There are many other psychiatrists and mental health care professionals who do what I do – perhaps not to the scope that I do – who seem hesitant to speak out,” Dr. Gallagher says. “That’s what gives my work some singularity. That I have had so much experience and that I am willing to speak out. I feel an obligation to speak out. I think that I should.”
At the same time, Dr. Gallagher warns that it’s important to determine without any doubt that a person actually has a real demon before recommending that he or she visit an exorcist.
“There is very strict criteria for determining the person’s problem,” he warns. “I am not just intuiting. I’m dealing with it from a very scientific point of view.”
Sources for this article include:
U.S. Air Force fugitive missing for 35 years found living in California
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about Facebook Email U.S. Air Force fugitive missing for 35 years found living in California Capt. William Howard Hughes, Jr., who was living under the name Barry O’Beirne, admitted his true identity after becoming the subject of a passport fraud investigation. He said he was depressed in 1983, and ran away from the Air Force. Post to Facebook U.S. Air Force fugitive missing for 35 years found living in California Capt. William Howard Hughes, Jr., who was living under the name Barry O’Beirne, admitted his true identity after becoming the subject of a passport fraud investigation. He said he was depressed in 1983, and ran away from the Air Force. Check out this story on USATODAY.com: https://usat.ly/2sNQG7L Cancel Send A link has been sent to your friend’s email address. Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. 31 To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs U.S. Air Force fugitive missing for 35 years found living in California USA Today Network Ashley May , USA TODAY Published 5:58 a.m. ET June 11, 2018 | Updated 5:43 p.m. ET June 11, 2018 CLOSE An Air Force Captain who has been missing for 35 years was found in California and charged with desertion, multiple news outlets report. Veuer’s Sam Berman has the full story. Buzz60 This undated photo released by the U.S. Air Force shows Capt. William Howard Hughes, Jr., who was formally declared a deserter by the Air Force Dec. 9, 1983. He was apprehended June 6 by Air Force Office of Special Investigations Special Agents from Detachment 303, Travis Air Force Base, Calif., where he’s awaiting pre-trial confinement. (Photo: AP) CONNECT 31 COMMENT EMAIL MORE A U.S. Air Force officer who went missing in 1983 was found last week, living in California. Capt. William Howard Hughes, Jr., who was going by the name Barry O’Beirne, admitted his true identity after becoming the subject of a passport fraud investigation during an interview with the U.S. Department of State’s Diplomatic Security Service on June 5. Hughes, now 66, was arrested by the Air Force Office of Special Investigations the next day. Hughes said he became depressed in the Air Force, created the fictitious identity and has been living in California ever since, according to an Air Force press release . He was last sent overseas, to the Netherlands, on July 18, 1983, to work with North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) officers. He was supposed to return to Albuquerque, N.M., on Aug. 1 of that year. But the Air Force never heard from him since he left for Europe. His car sat in the Albuquerque airport’s parking lot. Lists of plans and books he wanted to read were found inside his home, the Albuquerque Journal reports . Later that year, the unmarried Seattle native was declared a deserter — something one of his sisters refused to believe. “We do not feel he disappeared voluntarily,” his sister, Christine Hughes, said in a 1984 Associated Press article. His family speculated he was abducted. Hughes, who worked out of the Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center in N.M., was last seen in Albuquerque withdrawing $28,500 from his bank account at 19 different branch locations. He had a Top Secret/Single Scope Background Investigation clearance, which meant he had access to U.S. and NATO secret information. He handled classified planning and analysis of NATO’s command, control and communications surveillance systems. He is awaiting pre-trial confinement. It’s unclear what charges he will face.
Orlando man kills 4 children, seriously wounds police officer
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about Facebook Email Orlando hostage situation: Four children, suspect found dead, police say An Orlando man who barricaded himself in an apartment complex for 21 hours killed four children he took hostage before killing himself, police said late Monday. Post to Facebook Orlando hostage situation: Four children, suspect found dead, police say An Orlando man who barricaded himself in an apartment complex for 21 hours killed four children he took hostage before killing himself, police said late Monday. Check out this story on USATODAY.com: https://usat.ly/2JC7YLi Cancel Send A link has been sent to your friend’s email address. Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. 35 To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs Orlando hostage situation: Four children, suspect found dead, police say Aamer Madhani , USA TODAY Published 12:57 a.m. 12:59 CLOSE Orlando, Florida authorities say man shot an officer before barricading himself in an apartment. He killed the four children he had been holding hostage and took his own life, following a siege that lasted nearly 24 hours. (June 12) AP Orlando Police Chief John Mina answers questions at an afternoon news conference during a hostage standoff Monday, June 11, 2018, in Orlando, Fla. Police said a man suspected of battering his girlfriend shot a police officer late Sunday and barricaded himself inside an apartment with four young children. Late Monday, SWAT officers entered the apartment and found the suspect, Gary Lindsey, and four children dead from apparent gunshot wounds. (Photo: John Raoux, AP) CONNECT 35 COMMENT EMAIL MORE An Orlando man who barricaded himself in an apartment complex in the central Florida city for 21 hours killed four children he took hostage before killing himself, police said late Monday. The tragedy began when officers arrived at an apartment complex near the Universal Orlando theme park late Sunday after a woman said she been battered by Lindsey, 35, whom she described as her boyfriend, police said. Police and suspect Gary Lindsey Jr. — who was holding four children ages 1,6, 10, and 11 in the apartment — exchanged gunfire and one officer was seriously injured. The woman had left the apartment after she was allegedly assaulted. When the SWAT officers finally entered the apartment Monday, they found the bodies of the four children and Lindsey. Police chief John Mina said officers believe Lindsey shot each of the children before turning the gun on himself. More: Police: Suspect holds four kids hostage after shooting Orlando cop Mina said that the officer, Kevin Valencia, was listed in critical condition with “very significant injuries” but is expected to survive. Over the course of the standoff, Mina said police negotiators made contact with Lindsey several times and urged the man to give himself up. They last spoke with Lindsey between 8:30 and 9 p.m., and officers rushed into the apartment soon after, Mina said. Lindsey is the father of two of the children who were killed, according to police. Lindsey was on felony probation after pleading no contest to charges of arson of a dwelling, willful fleeing or eluding law enforcement and domestic battery. In a 2008 incident in Volusia County. a woman with whom Lindsey was in a relationship told police that, during an argument, Lindsey had grabbed a kitchen knife and begun stabbing the living room television, Orlando Sentinel reported. He also punched the TV screen with his fist, and destroyed another television in the home, according to the Sentinel . When the woman tried to call police for help, Lindsey broke her phone and threatened to burn the house down. As the woman left, she spotted Lindsey retrieving two gasoline cans, the Sentinel added. Firefighters arrived at the scene to find house ablaze in that incident. CONNECT 35 COMMENT EMAIL MORE
5-year-old Oregon girl was paralyzed by a tick bite.
5-Year-Old Girl Paralyzed by Tick By Cameren Rogers
June 12, 2018 — A Mississippi mother is warning parents to be on alert after her 5-year-old daughter, Kailyn, was temporarily paralyzed from a tick bite.
After waking her daughter to get ready for daycare , Jessica Griffin noticed that Kailyn struggled to stand on her own and was slurring her speech, according to news reports. As Griffin began to brush Kailyn’s hair , she noticed something alarming.
A tick had embedded itself on her daughter’s scalp.
Griffin called her husband, who told her to immediately remove the tick, put it in a plastic bag, and rush Kailyn to the hospital.
Kailyn had a CT scan and bloodwork at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, where doctors diagnosed her with tick paralysis , The Washington Post reported.
According to the CDC, a nerve toxin found in a pregnant female tick’s saliva is believed to cause tick paralysis. Symptoms usually begin to show about 4 to 7 days after the tick starts feeding. Paralysis sets in slowly, starting in the legs and spreading into upper body, stopping your breathing if left unchecked.
Once the tick is removed, rapid recovery is common. Most diagnosed patients recover within 24 hours, and there are typically no long-term problems afterward.
Kailyn has since recovered and was discharged from University of Mississippi Medical Center on June 6, Jessica Griffin wrote on Facebook. It was unclear what type of tick bit her daughter.
A recent CDC report showed that vector-borne diseases — those transmitted by ticks , mosquitoes , and fleas — tripled to roughly 650,000 cases between 2004 and 2016. The vast majority — or 75% — were caused by ticks . The report says seven new tick-caused illnesses were discovered between 2004 and 2016. WebMD Article Reviewed by Michael W. Smith, MD on June 12, 2018 Sources
The Washington Post: “A 5-year-old girl’s sudden paralysis was a mystery. Then her mother checked her scalp.”
MS News Now: “5-year-old girl temporarily paralyzed after tick bite.”
Facebook: Jessica Griffin, June 6, 2018.
CDC, Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR): “Tick Paralysis — Washington, 1995.” © 2018 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved. Top Picks
New Bang for a Michigan Buck
In Michigan the roads are so bad they’re a joke on social media. “BREAKING NEWS: lost city of atlantis found in detroit pothole,” local YouTube star Demetrius Harmon quipped on Twitter in February, garnering thousands of likes. “I don’t always dodge potholes,” another Michigan meme says, “but when I do, I hit four more.”
So it’s a big deal that last week lawmakers passed a reform that will save taxpayers 10% to 15% by repealing the state’s prevailing-wage law for construction on roads, buildings and other public works. That…